fbpx

Home Forums The Community so you think you got some heat?

• so you think you got some heat?

sylas-cuthill created 1 week ago 18 Members · 37 Posts
  • sylas-cuthill

October 9, 2018 at 2:46 pm

Write you hottest bars below.
    See who you can one up and who can one up you
    keep it friendly
    No Salt if you lost you lost
    Let the games Begin

• sylas-cuthill

October 9, 2018 at 3:02 pm

Imma make you resent these words
    the end is near repent or worse
    will come like empty curses
    folding stop drop and rolling
    nurses rehearse and reimburse
    all the damage done but its worthless
    dismemberd and put in a hearse
    its you vs the world
    your life might be in reverse
    i wouldnt count on it till you disburse

• TheRealTGunnz

October 9, 2018 at 10:17 pm

Sorry if i fuck up tha system,
    with my Rhythm an wisdom,
    my lyricism is fearsome,
    UnChristian as Terrorism,
    im prepared for the Criticism,
    like a priest preforming an Exorcism,
    better practice wit repetition,
    before you even try to audition,
    or submit your submission,
    otherwise ill make you submit to submission,
    I embrace the tradition of this lyrical Competition,
    this is a warzone hope you brought enough ammunition,

-TheRealTGunnz

• bronze-goddess

October 10, 2018 at 5:06 am

I BREATH… SUPREME….THOUGHTS that EXALT me to prophetic STATUS/It’s ALL MATHEMATICS like the FORCE(S) of GRAV…ity AND physical ATTRACTIONS/
    Original INHABITANTS who fell from GRACE, to SAVAGES/LABELED ME a BLACK ACTIVIST, I just SPEAK PASSIONATELY for AFRICANS/The ASSASSINATION, of our CHARACter, AND PIGMENTATIONS been IMPLEMENATED for AGES, since the advent of CAVEMEN/I was BORN in a MANGER like ISSAU the SAVIOR of HUMANITY to heal the flesh of my flesh from this INSANITY/TRAGICALLY called REALITY amongst Unconscious MENTALITIES PSYCHOLOGY INFANTILE in terms COSMOLOGICALLY/I’m UNIVERSAL, my thought PROCESS is a VIRTUE/I transcend my CORRESPONDENCE with OBJECTS THAT’S EXTERNAL/The PLANETS wombs INFERTILE AND unable TO bring FORTH/MENSTRUATING the second seal of REVELATIONS, ON our SEA SHORE’S/I’m BREATHING FOR a PURPOSE, my life’s a living WORSHIP, in SERVICE of HE who’s name is HIDDEN/Who’s RAYS EMBRACE the HORIZON as far as the EYES can DISTANCE/In COMPLETE SUBMISSION, my sole PURPOSE is to SEEK WISDOM/BEAT the SYSTEM/And KEEP my PEOPLE out of PRISON!!!

• TheRealTGunnz

October 10, 2018 at 7:48 am

@bg
    👍👍👍🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥👏👏👏🌋🌋🌋💯💯💯
    Your Lyricism Is Top Level Caliber
    Definitely Have My Respect
    Great Message Also
    -TheRealTGunnz

• bronze-goddess

October 10, 2018 at 10:14 am

@therealtgunnzthank

• bronze-goddess

October 10, 2018 at 10:15 am

@therealtgunnz thanks brother, all of our styles are similar here we could do a DOPE colabo!!!

• liv-leo

October 10, 2018 at 5:14 pm

I been searching my soul, sometimes I’m really indecisive/ Night owl is dedicated as a whole, became an early riser/ This is divine intervention, prophetic like Elijah/ I’m going through what’s called ascension, so I even put my bed on risers/ Thank the Universe for the support outpouring/ Share my soul, inspire the world hella galore and/ Make a list of my intentions, focus and adore them/ I will manifest all of those things by tomorrow morning

I be raising my expectations, on my to do list/ I got all the indications that I’m meant to do this/ Element of elevation, all the way up and protruding/ I be raising my vibration, that’s the wisdom I’ve accrued it

I have some wounds in my past, that’s some black and blue shit/ Healing all that scarred my body back, that’s some mend the bruises/ Heal my body, heal my soul, myself I am soothing/ Accepting good vibes only, no other intrusions

Took some L’s to learn some lessons, that’s me on some school shit/ Everyday I’m earning, come correct, collect and pool it/ Acceptance is a blessing, that’s some keep it moving/ Everywhere I thought I was lacking, replaced them thoughts was illusions

I’m on my gratitude shit, labors and fruits shit/ Ain’t nobody that can stop me from speaking my truth shit/ I be confessing and letting go, that’s some in the booth shit/ I be finessing and exceeding goals, that’s some out the booth shit

I go from 0 to 100, that’s some on the move shit/ Got more than 99 problems, that’s some overcome get through shit/ Alchemist I synergize more, that’s my voodoo shit/ I’m protecting my energies and cutting cords, that’s some keep my tool shit

Steady perfecting my craft I gotta be, that’s some fool proof shit/ Detect a lyrical anomaly, the ruling on my true gift/ Surpass all those behind that doubted, that’s some got to prove it/ Work my ass to get that bag now, that’s some get the loot shit

Real eyes realize real lies, that’s miss me with the bull shit/ Keep my eyes on the prize, that’s like some top two shit/ I delve into my soul to serve this up, that’s some I focused, faced and grew shit/ Release the essence of perfection, that’s what keeps me human

This life done took its toll, that’s some learn to cope shit/ Constantly working on my flow, and that’s some cold shit/ Stay grounded fully spirit-ual, that’s I stay devoted/ Hustle hard to get it back, that’s some move my dope shit

Stay motivated in my soul, that’s some keep the hope shit/ Strip my weakness so I’m whole, like I’m on the pole shit/ I am really winning, that’s some I’m on a roll shit/ Elect me yup cuz I’m next up, that is called some vote shit

Try to play the Leo, that’s some testing the ropes shit/ Try to vex me, hex me, hurt me, that’s some stop drop and roll shit/ There’s no ailment to alleviate the illness in my sound, no way to sugarcoat this/ Never doubt my talents now, I’m the one who wrote this/ give me a mic and a pen, that’s some chicken soup for the soul shit

Before I start honing my craft, I used to be needy/ Decrease and release the ego, so I’m no longer greedy/ Thank God for car raps guess I took a cue from Saweetie/ Every day I bled dead now my heart finally beatin

Had to look myself in the mirror find out who I am/ write my hooks and learn to stop giving such a damn/ Cuz I am perfect being the simply imperfect being I am/ Perfect being the imperfect being I am

• jordan-cotham

October 10, 2018 at 6:02 pm

You wanna go, I’m prepared for everything
    When I shoot bodies, my gun tings
    When I mess with your girls, they like me
    Next thing you know, I got too much wifies

All the non-rappers wanna talk
    Boy, get into my shoes
    Feel my beginning
    Always thinking you’ll lose
    And have it mess with your brain
    Making you feel pain

It’ll drive you insane
    And you will say no
    I can not do it anymore

But then when someone comes around and helps
    Now you feel like you’re not living in hell

( Only Pt. 1 )

• jordan-cotham

October 10, 2018 at 6:03 pm

FYI, if there are any girl rappers in the Smart Rapper Community
    I’m not talking about ya’ll
    I respect ya’ll

• chris-walker

October 10, 2018 at 6:12 pm

Anyone want their songs simply mixed and mastered for free? I’ll do it and in return you just gotta listen to my music. Contact me at lilsupremechris@gmail.com

• tiago-almeida

October 11, 2018 at 5:10 am
  • liv-leo

October 11, 2018 at 9:27 am

Lol @jtc2806 your comment cracked me up; and I’m a female too 😂

• jordan-cotham

October 11, 2018 at 6:29 pm

Hey @78trigga not too bad of a rap!

• marvi-vogli

October 11, 2018 at 7:07 pm

got some fire for you guys !! link below !

Kess – Disasta

Viewing 1 - 15 of 37 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now