Home Forums The Plug New Single! Shoot me a link to yours aswell!

• New Single! Shoot me a link to yours aswell!

Fond updated 4 months ago 2 Members · 3 Posts
  • Fond

July 2, 2019 at 4:44 pm

Hey guys, im finally getting everything up and rolling and just released my first single titled “Nightlight”

its available on all the major streaming platforms but ill put a link to the Spotify page here.

Also send me a link to your newest song/project, id love to see what youre all making!

• sk-tha-wave

August 11, 2019 at 11:27 am

Pierce this shit aint bad it all, it bumps, the flow is cool and unique, it compliments the beat pretty well, nice melody you delivered throughout it i would just say keep improving the vocal delivery but other than that this was solid bro!!

<br>

Also would love to know your honest criticism and thoughts on this new diss track i made, lmk if you fucking with the vibe of it.

<br>

• Fond

August 11, 2019 at 11:56 am

<div>
    I dig it alot fam, the clarity on the mix is amazing, and the flow is pretty solid throughout, I dig the tone in your voice aswell.
    Only thing that threw me off was a couple of the ad-libs in the later half, felt like they sat too high in the mix for how rough they were, dont get me wrong, i liked them, but they kinda pulled my focus away from the bars for a split second.
    You got somewhere i can follow you? insta or soundcloud?<br> <br></div><div>

(lmao nvm fam i just now saw the tags at the top of the video)<br>

</div>

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now