fbpx

Home Forums The Plug New Single! Send Me Yours!!

Tagged: 

• New Single! Send Me Yours!!

storyteller209 created 4 days, 4 hours ago 21 Members · 33 Posts
  • calen-taylor

July 9, 2019 at 2:04 am

Hey guys I released my fourth song ever on my soundcloud yesterday. Lemme know what you think of it looking for all feedback

https://soundcloud.com/itamitheartist/safehouse

• sk-tha-wave

July 24, 2019 at 7:27 pm

@johnny_rico i can always appreciate an Xxx Tribute my guy! Ive got a couple of em myself, i think the vocal delivery and mix need some work, but i can see the potential, keep it up buddy, the writing was not bad at all!!

@krackerchrome this had a nice calming delivery and flow to it, the beat was a relaxing vibe and you flowed over it pretty well, the autotune sounded good on your voice for it, definitely just needs a better mix in my opinion and maybe a little work on your vocal style, but i like it, keep up the growth, its showing fam!

@chrissyd this was cool, i like the beat and the spacey vibe for it.. it had a little too much reverb on it though and deff needs a better mix, but the flow and your songwriting on this beat is fire to be honest, I can bop to it, I would just say keep growing with your vocal delivery mainly and finding your voice style as an artist and youll be on your way ! Hope this helps, keep up the good fucking work bro bro, I liked this one !

Sk tha Wave (OMG ISSA WAVE) .. Feel free to check out my music as well youtube and feel free to lmk any opinions / thoughts my guys. Much Love!

• chrissyd

August 13, 2019 at 11:47 am

Sick Ski Mask type flow bro! Loving the mix and that you keeping it lyrical. Much love for the feedback you gave me as well fam

Viewing 31 - 33 of 33 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now