fbpx

Home Forums Collabs + Connects Looking for lyricists!

Tagged: 

• Looking for lyricists!

billy-laskaris created 2 weeks ago 8 Members · 9 Posts
  • billy-laskaris

January 17, 2019 at 11:30 pm

Hey y’all
    Recently I’ve hit a creative bump in regards to writing lyrics for my songs, so I’m trying to find people that want to work with me and create together.

Hit me up if you’re interested,
    Billy

• Fond

January 30, 2019 at 7:22 am

Hey man, I feel ya, we’ve all been there.

Hit me upif you ever need help with anything, or just somebody to bounce ideas off of.

I’m always down to work, or just experiment, and see if we can come up with something that inspires us!

-Pallet

• irizh

February 8, 2019 at 8:59 pm

send me beats or songs you need verses on

• 1kalif

February 12, 2019 at 1:12 pm

I’m always down to Collaborate with everyone with writing songs, finding beats, promotion, etc.

All my links are on my page also.

• jay23

March 30, 2019 at 6:55 pm

I am a lyricist who is currently working on my first project but after that I really want to put all my focus into being a writer so if anybody needs help on verses or hooks or even if you know anybody who needs a full time writer let me know and we can get work done

• sk-tha-wave

July 24, 2019 at 6:56 pm

Yah my guy i would love to, check out my stuff and see if its the type of vibe your down with!

Sk tha Wave

• infernosmart

July 27, 2019 at 9:09 pm

I can shoot ideas…just depends what kind of rap you like.

• sk-tha-wave

July 31, 2019 at 1:12 pm

I am always always always regarding my lyrics as top priority and then figuring out the best delivery for them over ton of practice. you can see in basically any song ive dropped, my lyrical ability and execution, would love opinions lyrically too though, im very open minded and always looking for a chance to grow more.
    Let me know what yall think guys, much love!!

• mkay

September 5, 2019 at 12:16 pm

For anyone trying to collab, im always down to do so. Hit me up on instagram @thereal.mkay and for a preview check out https://linktr.ee/thereal.mkay music on all platforms!

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now