fbpx

Home Forums The Community Home Studio

• jeverous-martin-thomas

December 14, 2018 at 6:51 am

Man This is pretty damn good it reminds me of my brother style I like it good job on the studio btw looks better than mine’s lol.

• kxnto

December 14, 2018 at 7:48 pm

How good is the snowball microphone, I have on and tested it. It sounds alright but I want to hear others opinions about the microphone.

• kxnto

December 14, 2018 at 7:51 pm

I moved into my grandfathers house and the room that I’m staying in is very echo-y and I want to reduce the level of noise coming out of the room and the echo (he doesn’t like loud noises that much, and when I record my music I spit and curse a lot).

-KXNTO

• sugabezy

December 14, 2018 at 9:00 pm

@kxnto  if you have the money and tools build a closet size booth (lumber, hardware, power tools, carpet, foam)  BUT if cash for the music is still a lil tight then you could cardboard and duct tape a large enough enclosure to record in and line it with the foam topper from the bed which is how i made my very first booth and upgraded it when i could also learning how to make the cardboard one in the beginning is awesome becuz you can charge others to make one for them or you can adjust it to be portable and record somewhere else like the garage or a friends house

• EclipZe

January 1, 2019 at 10:47 pm

should i move my studio into my closet? would the quality be a lot better?

• infamous_h

January 6, 2019 at 2:27 am

Go for it

• b-d-kold

February 10, 2019 at 5:32 pm

<p style=”margin: 0px 0px 6px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: #1d2129; font-size: 14px;”>Army of the Lord productions
    High quality beats for street prices
    Pack deals available on 4,8,10,15,and 20 beats for just 100 dollars airbit.com/armyofthelordprod</p>
    <p style=”margin: 6px 0px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: #1d2129; font-size: 14px;”>Lyric videos, flyer design, and cover design also available dm</p>

<p style=”margin: 0px 0px 6px; font-family: inherit;”>B.D.Kold
    Walking in faith, heart condition , and distribution of hope available on all major platforms, free download of distribution of Hope, bdkold.com</p>
    <p style=”margin: 6px 0px; font-family: inherit;”>Army of the Lord appearl available
    https://www.storefrontier.com/army-of-the-lord
    Shirts starting at $20 dollars</p>
    <p style=”margin: 6px 0px; font-family: inherit;”>Street gospel e.p. Drops 2-27-19
    “ God on it video “ coming soon</p>

• aaron-castorena

February 12, 2019 at 4:15 pm
    Hey everyone! I just posted my newest song “Late” that I wrote to remind myself that it’s never too late to be the change in my life that I’ve been waiting for and that all goals can still be accomplished! To anyone who feels like the sun has set on their dreams, never give up hope! Never give up faith! It’s not too late! Check it out and let me know what you think!<br style=”color: #1d2129; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;” />🙏🏼💯🤘🏼🔥
    https://open.spotify.com/<wbr />artist/4WsU6lgujKNw8hJOaAMBRc <wbr />
  • jovan-walker

February 15, 2019 at 2:24 am
  • chrissyd

March 15, 2019 at 10:21 am

<p class=”p1″>Yo!</p>
    <p class=”p2″>I just released a new track on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/user-539080403/the-comeup-feat-krackerchrome/s-fF5oG</p>
    <p class=”p1″>It would mean a lot to me if you gave if a listen and gave me some feedback, cause I always wanna improve my music, especially production wise.</p>
    <p class=”p1″>If you got any tracks you want me to listen to, go ahead and send them! (If you dont want to exchange listens and knowledge please tell me)</p>
    <p class=”p1″>Chrissy D</p>

• gabriel-daughtry

March 30, 2019 at 2:03 pm

Hey, everyone!

quick question here:

I’ve recently received a full on 6 speaker surround sound system with the intentions of using them as studio monitors. I’ve heard things about the levels of each speaker being out of synchronization can make or break a mix and that you could record and play it back, sounds good on your computer then you play it somewhere else and it sounds like a mess. This is like $300 worth of gear and if I could put it to good use, I’m set. Anybody have any experience using surround sound speakers for studio monitors?

All and any feedback would be highly appreciated!

Thanks!  -Gabriel

Viewing 46 - 56 of 56 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now