Home Forums The Plug GET YOUR SONG HEARD BY THOUSANDS!

• GET YOUR SONG HEARD BY THOUSANDS!

sk-tha-wave updated 4 months ago 9 Members · 10 Posts
  • robert-ankney

January 23, 2019 at 11:52 am

GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD BY THOUSANDS!
    SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY!

I will create a video music review for your song and upload on my YouTube channel! Each video on my channel averages over 1,000 views with the highest being over 83,000 views!

That means, your song will be heard by THOUSANDS of viewers! So, if you’re a serious artist make sure to CONTACT ME and get your music heard!

This all includes me:
    Creating the video
    Listening to the entire song
    Pausing and pointing out my observation during the song Providing high quality content
    Promotion for the video after it’s created and uploaded to my channel

*Disclaimer:
    Since this isn’t done by bots or any sorta spam, all the views you receive will be 100% organic. Therefore, I can’t guarantee any certain amount of views. Due to my beliefs and the YouTube Partner Program rules and regulations, if your music pertains any descriptive content pertaining to any form of inappropriate matters I WILL NOT review your music!

Message me if you’re interested!

http://www.youtube.com/Ro3GodMade

• aaron-castorena

January 31, 2019 at 12:22 pm

Like for like! Comment for comment! Sub for sub! Lehgo! 💯💯💯  https://soundcloud.com/<wbr />aaroncalifornia/radio-prod-by-<wbr />dannyebtracks

• yng_bndr

February 6, 2019 at 12:59 pm

• alex-rodriguez

February 23, 2019 at 4:19 pm
  • yungprince

February 24, 2019 at 2:58 pm

What do I need to do to get my video reviewed by you.

• antonio-trujillo

February 25, 2019 at 1:05 pm
  • rohan-ayyar

February 27, 2019 at 4:43 pm

Hey,

I really appreciate this opportunity that you’re giving. Because I am unsure about your preferences, I will give you a link to all of my songs and describe the theme of the best ones. That way, you can find which style you like the best and react to that one. Here is a link to a playlist of my songs:

Here are the descriptions:

Zoned Out – If you’re looking for a trap banger, Joyner Lucas Ski Mask vibe

YSIV Freestyle – If you’re looking for a lyrical song with BARS, Young Sinatra vibe

Different Baby – if you’re looking for a blend between old-school and trap, A$AP Mob, A$AP Rocky vibe

Thank you, and I hope we stay in contact!

-Kid Rohan

• yng_bndr

February 28, 2019 at 6:48 pm

• christopher-pressley

March 2, 2019 at 11:44 pm

Just dropped a new Single. Check it out. https://ampl.ink/geAlP

• sk-tha-wave

August 11, 2019 at 11:32 am

Love the music on here, the flows and the vibes of these beats yall chose, you guys complimenting your beats pretty well rapping wise, keep growing smart rappers! im always looking for constant growth as well so id love to know your thoughts and opinions on this new diss track i dropped!! any criticism would be super appreciated.!

<br>

Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now