fbpx

Home Forums The Community GET YOUR MUSIC REVIEWED ON YOUTUBE

• GET YOUR MUSIC REVIEWED ON YOUTUBE

robert-ankney created 1 week ago 21 Members · 36 Posts
  • robert-ankney

November 5, 2018 at 12:16 pm

GET YOUR SONG REVIEWED BY THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE!

I will create a video music review for your song and upload on my YouTube channel! Each video on my channel averages over 1,000 views with the highest being over 83,000 views! That means, your song will be heard by THOUSANDS of viewers! So, if you’re a serious artist make sure to CONTACT ME and get your music heard! This all includes me: Creating the video Listening to the entire song Pausing and pointing out my observation during the song Providing high quality content Promotion for the video after it’s created and uploaded to my channel *Disclaimer Since this isn’t done by bots or any sorta spam, all the views you receive will be 100% organic. Therefore, I can’t guarantee any certain amount of views. Due to my beliefs and the YouTube Partner Program rules and regulations, if your music pertains any descriptive content pertaining to any form of inappropriate matters I WILL NOT review your music!

• josh-wingo

November 5, 2018 at 12:45 pm

GET YOUR SONG REVIEWED BY THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE!

<iframe id=”_dytid_2659″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/EuaiFABXIC4?feature=oembed” name=”fitvid0″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

I will create a video music review for your song and upload on my YouTube channel! Each video on my channel averages over 1,000 views with the highest being over 83,000 views! That means, your song will be heard by THOUSANDS of viewers! So, if you’re a serious artist make sure to CONTACT ME and get your music heard! This all includes me: Creating the video Listening to the entire song Pausing and pointing out my observation during the song Providing high quality content Promotion for the video after it’s created and uploaded to my channel *Disclaimer Since this isn’t done by bots or any sorta spam, all the views you receive will be 100% organic. Therefore, I can’t guarantee any certain amount of views. Due to my beliefs and the YouTube Partner Program rules and regulations, if your music pertains any descriptive content pertaining to any form of inappropriate matters I WILL NOT review your music!

• b-d-kold

November 5, 2018 at 1:37 pm

hey whats up bro i do Gospel rap i most def want in on this

• robert-ankney

November 5, 2018 at 1:41 pm

Amen! Forsure! Contact me at officialgodmademusic@gmail.com and we can set something up! I’d love to hook you up, my dude! God bless!

• whiteboi-will

November 5, 2018 at 2:59 pm

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Got a song here for u its called Bandz and I think u will really like it.</p>

• robert-ankney

November 5, 2018 at 3:04 pm

@whiteboiwill I don’t think you took the time to read this post because your music is exactly what I stated in my disclaimer for my services. Please, read the entire post before submitting your music. Thank you.

• sakel-jones

November 5, 2018 at 3:07 pm

Check out my Track Faded!!

• naman-gaur

November 5, 2018 at 6:36 pm

Please check my new single outhttps://youtu.be/MPd9QtmBvhM

• davin-walker

November 5, 2018 at 8:58 pm

Definitely about to send over an email! thank you for the opportunity this is a great idea!

• robert-ankney

November 6, 2018 at 6:04 am

@lilstray I think you failed to read the entire post as well. I’m unable to do any review for your music. Please, read the entire post and the disclaimer before reaching out for me to review your music. Thank you.

• sk-tha-wave

November 6, 2018 at 4:40 pm

Hey Smart rappers, I really fuck with A lot OF Songs on this forum For Sure!!! keep it up Guys!!

my name SK Tha Wave, might arguibly be a youtube Remix Goat soon lol .. Been Really getting into DEEP Trendy Controversial Remixes.
    Check some of my best top Remix Videos out so far, would Love To know what Yall Think!!!

My Logic (Remix) is Metaphorically Adding All 2018 Album Names and Controversy! (SEE HOW MANY YOU CAN CATCH)
    My Eminem (Remix) is Dropping the last Kamikaze bomb on Social issues that Eminem kind of left out. (MUST SEE)
    My Lil Wayne (Remix) is Going Through the Perspectives of Thiefs, Drug Fiends, 2 Faced People & My Own Mistakes.. also (TRIPPY ASS VISUALS)

Tag Me & Comment Which Was Your Favorite, Love Opinions & Working With Other Upcoming Artists Too btw!!

• naman-gaur

November 7, 2018 at 12:59 am

Robert anky
    Review my songhttps://youtu.be/MPd9QtmBvhM

• josh-wingo

November 9, 2018 at 8:47 pm

I want in plz

• kidretro22

December 16, 2018 at 8:50 am

I Go By The Name Kid Retro … I’m Currently Working On My Project “Black Flame” And I’m Looking For Serious Rappers And Singers … I’m Located In Miami … The Best Way To Get In Contact With Me Is Instagram @LamboLifeKid … Willing To Work With Anybody Just Gotta Be Serious About Your Craft .

Go Check Out My Music On SoundCloud In The Link Below .
    “Tom Brady” Is My Current Single

• reese-bonneau

December 18, 2018 at 8:56 am

My Name Is Reese Bonneau – I am currently working on my 3rd album & here is my NEW MUSIC video SLICE – I KNOW YOU will enjoy this – https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Y5VFMXOy3CwBEmAqtJumREcM9adKxd4Gvl70FikHURE/edit#slide=id.g4a788f811e_0_77

Viewing 1 - 15 of 36 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now