fbpx

Home Forums The Community Collaborations

• Collaborations

rob-level created 4 days, 22 hours ago 105 Members · 181 Posts
  • rob-level

Administrator
    October 3, 2018 at 3:00 pm

Looking for a collab partner? Have a great hook but need a second rapper, singer, producer, or mixer? Post here to find them. If you’re interested in collabs or have skills to offer potential collab partners, post that up as well. You need to network to get work, and sometimes the best stuff comes from joint efforts with other artists.

• chris-skomra

October 3, 2018 at 9:09 pm

Looking for Colab partners on a track or a mixing engineer? I’m working towards a degree in music production and am looking to get some practice in with Producing/Mixing/Mastering if anyone has a project they need help with Hit me Up! (*Disclaimer* I’m no 5 start producer yet but you have to start somewhere right?) If anyone’s willing to send me tracks that need mixed or mastered I’l be more than happy to take a crack at it.

• david-caldera

October 3, 2018 at 9:56 pm

Thank you Rob for the opportunity for us all as a group to collectively work and build each other up!!

• david-caldera

October 3, 2018 at 9:58 pm

What’s up all! I produce beats as well as logos, and visuals for the music. Feel free to Look up “Theraputtydave beats” on youtube just for some examples. DM and send me your links, i would like to check out all of your music!! Keep Pushing All!!

• jair-og

October 4, 2018 at 12:06 am

hey whats up guys, anyone out there that thinks they’d be willing to put forth the time and energy into producing a banger absolutely let me know. looking to link up with the community and take over

• simon-valdemarsson

October 4, 2018 at 6:47 am

Im a swedish rapper (who speaks fluent english), and im looking for another rapper to collab with. everything from making beats to hop on on a track together. im by no means a 5 star engineer but im steadily learning more and more. my soundcloud link down below.

• tyreek-dorsey

October 4, 2018 at 7:40 am

Im working on a 5 song EP I will surely send you some tracks you can practice on. What do you mix with ?

• sunil-choudhury

October 4, 2018 at 8:50 am

Its been a few years since ive been at it properly… kinda just trying to get back on the horse.

Anyone keen to collaborate with an old cunt from australia?

• john-burchell

October 4, 2018 at 9:24 am

Who could kill this?!

• vanerka-kasala

October 4, 2018 at 11:13 am

What Up Gang
    I’m a 17 year old rapper from South Africa
    Looking for some good collaborations with some dope producers and rappers/singers

• smith-of-the-century

Administrator
    October 4, 2018 at 1:56 pm

gave it a listen ! really cool vibes you have going on here. definitely also some sampling potential. keep up the good work!

• kyle-morrison

October 4, 2018 at 2:04 pm

Hi everyone!

I’m a rapper who is willing to do vocals with anyone! DM me if you want more info!

• chris-walker

October 4, 2018 at 2:21 pm

Anyone want their songs simply mixed and mastered for free? I’ll do it and in return you just gotta listen to my music. Contact me at lilsupremechris@gmail.com

• david-caldera

October 4, 2018 at 9:35 pm

One more peeps and Im done lol.. Here’s an example of a visual and beat for you all. HMU if you need something
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smhO76BzXkY&t=13s

• luyanda-khuzwayo

October 5, 2018 at 4:45 am

Hey Everybody.

I’m a rapper. I’m looking for a beat maker willing to collaborate on An Ep I want to release for monetization. If you’re interested in hearing some of my music check out https://unconventionalent.com/scrub-life

Hit me up if you’re interested.

Viewing 1 - 15 of 181 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now