fbpx

Home Forums Da Beat Block 5 New Beats Every Friday 8:00AM EDT

• 5 New Beats Every Friday 8:00AM EDT

jt-aries created 1 week, 1 day ago 1 Member · 2 Posts
  • jt-aries

September 3, 2019 at 8:51 pm

Every Friday at 8:00AM EDT I’ll be releasing 5 new beats. These beats will vary in style and genre to give you a large selection. There’s currently over 80 beats live on the site now with some of them available for FREE. <br> I love what Rob is doing with the community and I’d like to give the entire community and exclusive discount on all beats. Use code “SMARTRAPPER25” for 25% off at check out. This code does’t expire so every week that I release those 5 new beats you can get them instantly and for cheaper than anyone else.  Any comments or feedback you have on any of my beats I’d love to hear from you. Feel free to drop a comment in here, good or bad. Also if you record to any of my beats and you want a second opinion on the lyrics, mix & master, flow, bars, cadence, mic presence, etc etc. I’m willing to give you honest criticism, just fair warning I will be harsh. It’s all love though, I do it to make you better, the same reason I embrace the negative feedback. We all have room to improve. 
    Check out my beats at the link below.  
    I hope to hear from a few of you talented artists soon.  
    DMNDNorth.com
    Also stay up to date with all new releases and receive exclusive free beats, discounts and tips on improving your tracks by signing up to my mailing list.

• jt-aries

September 10, 2019 at 8:44 pm

60% OFF ALL BEATS!!!! INCLUDING EXCLUSIVES!!!!

September 11th, 2019 Sale 24 Hours Only. 60% OFF ALL Beats. Use Code “INSTA60” at checkout.

DMNDNorth.com

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now