How I Went From 0 To 1,000 SoundCloud Followers In 30 Days

Learn the tricks to get big plays for your music on SoundCloud! How I Went From 0 To 1,000 SoundCloud Followers In 30 Days teaches artists SoundCloud music marketing and how to gain tons of SoundCloud followers in just two weeks. Learn how to get followers on SoundCloud and gain real traction on music’s hottest underground platform. This is the newest course from supreme social platform disruptor and Smart Rapper CEO Rob Level.

Want to get your music heard? This course shows you the best tools and strategies you need to build your fan base and promote your music through SoundCloud followers.

If you are serious about getting your songs heard through SoundCloud music marketing, then you need to leverage the tools and strategies available, including learning how to get followers on SoundCloud – fast!

Lots of music artists, bands, and rappers are struggling because they can’t figure out how to get people to listen to their music – or how to gain SoundCloud followers at all. Likewise, some artists make their career off of their movement on SoundCloud. It’s the place to get your music moving. Why not understand how to conquer it? Every artist could use more SoundCloud followers, and SoundCloud music marketing is a skill you’ll definitely want to master for your career growth.

Other SoundCloud courses out there just regurgitate general information about marketing, often taken from free YouTube videos. They are also super outdated!

This is a course for SoundCloud and SoundCloud followers in 2020 and beyond. This course is one of a kind and literally doesn’t exist anywhere else.

This is the ONLY SoundCloud Marketing course that gives you a tried and true strategy – plus what you need to make your growth a success with real results! I provide documented proof of how each part is done, step by step, day by day.

My strategy works, plain and simple: I start a brand new SoundCloud from absolute scratch and show you how I take it from 0 followers to 1,000 followers in 30 days with only one song on the profile. All real followers – nothing fake. This is the way to build your fan base and give your music the boost it deserves!

You want an edge? I give you the edge!

I am the only music artist (just like you) who is taking what I learn, as I learn it, to help upcoming artists.

I study, I test, I try, I learn – then, I teach.

OVER 10,000 MUSIC ARTISTS HAVE TAKEN MY COURSES. I am the creator and CEO of the biggest educational platform for upcoming music artists. I have disrupted social platforms before and gone viral with my strategies. I’m about to do it again.

In this course I walk you through a complete music marketing plan that will help you grow your fan base in 14 days. Repeat the process over and over again for continued growth!

Here’s why I recommend SoundCloud to reach your audience:

• You can easily target, find and convert new fans of your music (when I show you how).
  • SoundCloud listeners are known for being more open to consuming new music because of how the platform operates and the primary demographic of the music consuming daily active user base.
  • SoundCloud’s platform is responsible for bringing some of the hottest rappers and recording artists in the industry to mainstream fame. Numbers don’t lie.

Suitable for beginning music marketers and more advance users, the course will take between one and two hours to complete. The course is based on 20 lectures covering SoundCloud for music marketing.

With these basics mastered, the course will take you through many topics, from fan collection to music promotion strategies. Students completing the course will have the knowledge to grow their fan base with high targeted fans and promote music online via SoundCloud.

Complete with working files and swipe files, you’ll be able to work alongside the author and ask any questions you may have.

Course Content

Preparing For Greatness
SoundCloud Secrets To Gaining Fans
The Journey From 0 To 1,000 Followers: Day-By-Day Results
Tips & Tricks I Learned That I Didn't Expect
Insider Information: Interviewing A SoundCloud CEO
What To Do Next: Previews Of My Next SoundCloud Master Series

About Instructor

Rob Level

21 Courses

+596 enrolled
Not Enrolled